Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who asked you??? - Dedicated to lovely Jenn.


Try this: For one week try to just listen.
I'm certainly not saying that I've perfected this - on the contrary, BUT.....
When people tell you their problems don't start talking about yourself.
When they share their opinions - don't assume they want you to say: "But don't you think...?" or "Well, I think."

Who asked you anyway? ;)
When people share their thoughts with you, don't be a steamroller and crush them with your: "In my opinion," comments.
I'm just saying.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Beamer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:26 pm  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What? I'm sorry, were you saying something???

hahahaahah!

YOU make my heart happy Katrine Von Saethrenton!!!

YOU are completely, ubberly, fantasmic, koselig love. And I am BLESSED beyond words that you are in my life!

GET IN A PLANE IMMEDIATELY!!!
MUAH!



(sorry about the deleted post, that was me, but not really me)

11:27 pm  
Blogger K said...

What? I'm sorry, were you saying something???

hahahaahah!


HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA HA HA H.
Wheeze. Wheeeze. Ha h ah ah ahaa!!

Oh you!!

You are so cool,
You are so cool.

11:20 pm  
Blogger Jenny Therese Korsnes Aasen said...

1 uke uten å snakke om meg selv, når noen snakker om seg selv?! Seriøst, det tror jeg jeg burde prøve - snakke om meg selv er noe jeg er sykt god på.


DU er noe for'æ sjæl!

4:10 pm  
Blogger K said...

LOVELY JENNY!!
Du er skikkelig løvely.
ALLE prater om seg selv. Det er et eksperiment som jeg tror ikke jeg har klart i en dag en gang - men vil utvikle det - uten å stresse med det da.

12:45 pm  
Blogger Saxofonmannen™ said...

In my opinion, you have no idea what you're taling about.

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home