Barcelona, Catalonia, Catatonia, Iona!!
This so rubbish right - but before I can upload my pictures from our recent visit to England, I felt it was time to show some pictures from our trip to Barcelona... June 2008.
One of the main squares - so lush.
Eating Samosas from local Indian cafe' Just LOVE Samosas!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
This very Eden, is actually inside the Cathedral.
Some woman dressed as an angel.
Me and Jan Ole tried this gorgeous milky drink, which eventually lead to my downfall. Still can't talk about it.
The Cathedral completely blew me away - just stunning. You should go. Go now. Go...now.
They even had their own Arc de Triumf - also gorgeous.

5 Comments:
I sent 10 000 to the address you gave, but I got it in return... Too bad.
Hija Jazzy G.
That IS too bad as I was waiting for your generous gift eagerly. Every morning I would stand outside searching for any sign of the postman, yet, I would see nothing.
Perhaps you should send it again. But, no pressure.
yours gratefully,
Katrine
SEND IT NOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!
Fantasmo pics!!
You're such a freakin hottie Katrine!
Too bad I'm kinda busy collecting donations for a new car I'm desperately in need of...or I'd totally contribute to your charity!
Jenn:
Yea mate - saw your car entry thingy. Dead sorry about that. Not got any spare cash flying about at the moment I'm afraid - bummer. Hope someone will give a whole bunch of quid to you though. Because...You're worth it. (Hair flick.)
You are thyough - and your gorgeous.
I ramdomly came across your blogg.
K-Katrine... soemthing rang familiar, even though it’s years ago...
Do you still live in Hamar?
Hope everything is good and enjoy Barcelona and 2009.
Blessings
Ruth
Post a Comment
<< Home