I'm sorry? Am I the only one who fell off my chair when my Dad said 'smokin'? Have I missed something?Perhaps he is reliving his Harley Davidson years Cool picture rock chick sis. x
Burg: I KNOW RIGHT????!!!! This is why I addressed him in my inquisative manner ie: "...Dad?...is that you? Or have you been possesed by the spirit of cool suddenly?" Took me a while to get over it. Thankfully my doctor upped my medication again, so I'm doing well no. (Sound of heavy breathing and inflating/deflating, as the skin carefully and methodically breaths into a paper bag. *Gasp, wheeze.
6 Comments:
"SMOKIN"
nICE PICTURE love Dad
:) I was wondering where you were. Are you in Hamar for Christmas? I'm there and would LOVE to see you (both).
Dad? Thanks. Much love to you.
Tiffany: WHAT!!??? How is that possible?!! We're not coming home until February. TYPICAL!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why.
February!? Ok then.
But enjoy so much then... and and and stuff like that... still trying to perk up my lips in some sort of a smile.. uff.
I'm sorry? Am I the only one who fell off my chair when my Dad said 'smokin'? Have I missed something?Perhaps he is reliving his Harley Davidson years
Cool picture rock chick sis. x
Burg: I KNOW RIGHT????!!!! This is why I addressed him in my inquisative manner ie:
"...Dad?...is that you? Or have you been possesed by the spirit of cool suddenly?"
Took me a while to get over it. Thankfully my doctor upped my medication again, so I'm doing well no. (Sound of heavy breathing and inflating/deflating, as the skin carefully and methodically breaths into a paper bag. *Gasp, wheeze.
Post a Comment
<< Home