Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking....

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tell the Colonel that they got to me too....

Outrages!! Everyone has a blogg. Even the most boring people in the world.
I recall my reaction when they invented the videorecorder, then later when the microwave came along to aid the slow destruction of our guts. I scoffed at these new inventions - not me I said.

Sigh, I suppose it's inevitable really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

So you've got a blog now huh? Well don't think you're so cool, I've been in this game for years now, and no rookie is gonna come and tell me how I want my peas.
But yeah, dinner, sounds great! Gimme a date. It's gotta be...fate..um.kate.

11:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you implying that I am boring? Is that what you say? Huh?
I'll throw your mushy peas back at you!

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home